EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Business to business experience, business acumen and solid computer skills are a must.
We require that Business Development Specialists have access to the following in their home offices:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe PDF reader (or similar program)
- Email program capable of sending 25MB or more in attachments: email address must be professional and gmail is the recommended email provider. Providers like Yahoo or AOL email addresses are not compatible.
- Skype Instant Messenger
- High-speed Internet access – acceptable access: DSL – mid to upper package with 1500 kbps (1.5 mbps) download speed and 500 kbps (.5 mbps) or more upload speed. Cable or fiber optic connections are acceptable.
- Modern computer (less than three years old) that connects to the Internet using a CAT5 cable or Wi-Fi. (Wi-Fi signal booster may be needed for better performance.)
- Basic or multi-function printer
- USB headset with microphone
- Upon being hired, you will be provided with a login to access our online phone system
- Access to Skype or Zoom for meetings
*New-hire training every other week except holidays.
*Professional business attire is expected at client training meetings.
Like any job, there is a learning curve and it is not unusual for it to take a few months to get to know the functions of your new role. Resources are available for you to be successful.
To be considered as a Business Development Specialist, you must live inside the United States. Currently, we are not hiring in the following states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Montana, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Washington.
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Our hiring process is a multiple step process that may include live video interviews, recorded voice mails or teleconferences. Candidates are expected to conduct themselves in the same manner as a traditional business interview. Expectations include a high standard of focus, preparedness and control of your work environment.
We’re excited about the idea of you joining our team. To get started, follow these steps:
1. Submit a mini application.
2. Attend an informational teleconference. (An invitation will be sent to the email you use to submit the mini application.)
3. Sign up for an interview at the end of the teleconference.