Who Is TeleReach Corporate?
WHO WE ARE
- In business for more than 20 years
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Began in 1996 as a virtual call center making us a pioneer in the industry
- Serve as a bridge from one business to another
- Introductions we make, lead to connections. These connections stimulate the economy, creating jobs which ultimately creates prosperity for everyone, including ourselves.
WHAT WE DO
TeleReach Corporate is a national telephone marketing firm engaged exclusively in outbound business to business calls. Our core expertise is generating sales appointments for our Clients through cold calling. We identify decision makers, qualify prospects, and schedule sales appointments. We place the appointment on the calendar of the business development representative, send the prospect a confirmation email and repeat the process. The business development rep with our Client takes it from there. We do not get involved with attending the sales calls, preparing proposals, or closing the sale.
LIFE AT TELEREACH
We believe in providing a fun yet challenging environment for our team members. Even though our team members telecommute, we encourage team interaction and provide a variety of incentives. We set realistic goals for our Lead Generation Specialists without the pressure of unreachable quotas. The way we see it, if our team members aren’t engaged, our company can’t succeed. It’s that simple. The majority of our Lead Generation Specialists are college-educated, stay-at-home parents, and semi-retired business people. But no matter what your status, if you’re a highly motivated, dedicated, dependable professional, we invite you to interview with the TeleReach Corporate team.
So What’s The Catch?
We make it a point to be accessible by offering weekly informational meetings. These meetings are an easy way to speak to a live person, ask questions and determine if this is the right opportunity for you. Additionally, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
This sounds too good to be true. What’s the catch? Telecommuting is not for everyone. You have to be disciplined, focused, and have excellent time management skills. Our virtual model is a significant departure from a traditional call center structure and relies on the right people and not the right structure.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals with:
- Excellent phone presence and etiquette
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge about Microsoft Word and Excel
- A quiet home office space with high-speed Internet
- A track record of sales and/or appointment setting success
- Strategic follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Business acumen